FIQH & ISLAMIC TEACHINGS IEOSA
This series of 7 -- Book 1 to Book 7 provides the learner with a concise, clear and sincere effort on the Beliefs and Tenets of Islam, covering topics on Imaan and A`maal, Tawhid, Wudu, Ghusl, Details on Salaah, Zakaah, Sawm, Al >Ud-hiyyah, etc. The subject matter in these series will be of benefit to Muslim students, adults and reverts who are desirious of equipping themselves with the basic knowledge of Islam and its practical application.
N.B. This is a snippet of one of our lessons.
IMPORTANCE AND BENEFITS OF SALAAH
Salaah (Prayer) is the most important duty of a Muslim. In fact, it is the best way of worshipping (praying to) Allah (swt). Every Muslim must perform their Salaah 5 times a day as taught/shown to us by our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).
Allah (swt) tells us in the Holy Qur'aan that reading Salaah regularly keeps a Muslim away from doing bad deeds (things). In other words, Salaah teaches us to be good Muslims and by being good Muslims we will please Allah (swt).
Reading Salaah regularly helps to make us more aware of our Creator/Maker Allah (swt).
We know that we read Salaah for Allah (swt) only and that He is watching us and is Aware of whether we are reading our Salaah regularly or not.
Our Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is reported to have said:
"Salaah is the key to Jannah."
Let us now see what are some of the benefits of Salaah.
1. Salaah helps us to remember and become more aware of Allah (swt).
2. Salaah reminds us that we are the servants of Allah (swt) only.
3. Salaah is the key to Jannah.
4. By reading Salaah we show our thanks to Allah (swt) for whatever He has given us.
5. By reading Salaah a Muslim gets the Mercy and Help of Allah (swt).
6. Salaah teaches a Muslim to be punctual (to be on time.)
7. Salaah makes our belief in Allah (swt) more strong.
8. By reading Salaah, Allah (swt)becomes happy with us.
Since Salaah is the best way of praying to Allah (swt), let us make a promise that we will read our Salaah regularly, Inshaa'Allah.
Please select the product options from above first