314 pages. PB.
A modern-day guide about the Islamic rulings related to menstruation, lochia, and abnormal bleeding. Written by a Muslim woman for Muslim women. This intermediate guide is designed to be practical, engaging, and easy to read. Suitable for ages 17+.
- Inspirational content from verses of the Qurʾān and stories from the lives of the female Companions.
- Answers to the most popular questions that women ask.
- Relevant medical information.
- Core topics and their related rulings organized into structured chapters.
- Bullet point lists, tables, charts, and picture diagrams.
- Icons that direct and help the reader.
- Blurbs that highlight concepts to remember.
- Review questions at the end of each chapter.
- A glossary of terms for words that are unfamiliar to the reader.
- Based on the Hanafi madhhab.